I would like to thank Pooja Thapliyal blogging under the title “Roots & Trails” for nominating me for this award! 😍 Its an amazing world that one month back you are a total stranger and now a my good blogging pal! 🤝 It means a lot to me Pooja, hope this relationship goes beyond this. Those people who do not know Pooja, she is a very passionate writer, and budding photographer…She likes to travel and document it.. She is also very interactive on others posts, that the best thing about her. I think people need to do that more than jut liking the post. In a short time span of one month she is able to attract huge number of fans, that says it all.
THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD is to encourage engagement with fellow bloggers- to lift each other up and support each other’s hard work.
So, If you’re nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, you have automatically “won” it too!
Now 7 Random facts about myself!
- I am a “memory maker” Seriously I am not bragging, I try to build relationship with each and everything I come across in life. For me that memory is very important. It may be people, places or anything for that matter. At times I run out of space! btw I still wear my 25 years old black T-Shirt! 😁
- I have watched one movie while lived in US, one while lived in Canada and 3 movies in India so far, so 5 movies in past 20 years! All other movies on my home TV.
- I am a mechanical engineer working for Information Technology.
- I strongly feel we should be “human” first then only we can try religion. I stopped at the first stage as I find that is more than enough. 😇
- My idea of vacation is not a place, its the people you are with. I don’t like those expensive resort life. Vacation is not a lazy time.
- I started blogging since about 2 months and happy with the outcome.
- I have been to over 80 countries so far but still hungry, thanks to my marine engineering life!
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
Bloggers nominate other bloggers who they believe deserve recognition for their high-quality standard of writing, the uniqueness of content, passion, and love displayed throughout the site and to top it off, amazing photos!
Now my nominees:
Well this is the most difficult part, as I cant pick one or other. Also in the past whenever I have nominated people, people hardly liked it. 😯 I feel like I am forcing them to write something don’t want to be part of. So I would like to nominate all of you reading this as nominees. No I am not annoyed by being nominated here Pooja, I really like it and appreciate it. I will accept the nominations in the future too. 😍 Its a great and I feel so privileged.