Hope your day is going well so far, we are getting into late evening time here in India. Just thought about participating in “Awesome Blogger Award”. Being a new blogger just looking for a way to get connected with people and their blogs!
I would like to thank awesome Bea who has a awesome blog! she has something interesting in whatever she posts! She simply has all topics covered in her blog! Hers is Bea’s post on Awesome Blogger Award, if you are already not following her.
I am trying to participate in this challenge.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
This award was created by Miss Maggie over at Dreaming of Guatemala.
This is lifted from her original blog about the award:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
Bea’s Questions to me:
What genre of film do you prefer to watch?
I like ww2 drama the most. Also I like spy thrillers and murder mysteries.
Have you ever watched a TV series that you were so invested in and then were highly disappointed by the ending? If so, which show or shows?
Well, nothing like that happened so far, however my favorite show “Two and a half men” disappointed me when Charlie Sheen disappeared from the show. I simply stopped watching it.
What color do you find yourself wearing the most?
Black or dark blue.
If you could describe yourself in 5 words, what 5 words would you use?
Passionate, creative, sensitive, kind and more importantly very human!
What season do you prefer?
I simply like cold season, the place where I am settled in southern part of India we just have long rainy season. That’s the time I take lot of pictures. Check here
When was your last vacation and where did you go?
My last vacation was Mumbai (formerly known as Bombay) ten days of nonstop fun!
How many people or animals do you live with?
I live with my wife and two kids, also my parents are living with me. No animals, all mammals! 😀
What are three materialistic items you cannot live without?
A car, camera and my mobile phone!
Do you think you could go on shows like Dating Naked or Naked and Afraid? (Hope you all know these, if not, quickly look them up.)
I don’t think so, even though I had some dreams while I was teenager! Thanks to Brook Shields and the movie “The blue lagoon”
What are your guilty pleasures?
hmmm… tough one.. Probably forgetting the whole world when with the friends? 😀
My Questions for you
- You like the Sedan or a SUV for your daily ride?
- What would be your dream vacation spot?
- Have you ever sincerely and logically thought if there is really a God?
- What is the biggest blunder you have ever done?
- Are you a bathroom singer? if so which one?
- Are you a traveler who look for budget or luxury on your holidays?
- What would be your perfect job?
- What is sexy for you, or what turns you on?
- If you are given another chance what is the first thing you would change in your life?
- Is sex a mental or physical act?
As always, it’s up to you guys to accept the nomination or not. No pressure 😀
Regards and lot of love